At the end of April, the chaplains held a meeting to decide what they would like to be in their class prayer box. Today, everything they wanted had arrived and they put their boxes together.
- Cloth – green, purple and white
- A cross
- A candle
- A statue of Mary
- A Pope Francis prayer card
- An image of a dove
- Prayer stones featuring words and images: faith, hope, angels
- Paper and pens to write prayers with
- A box to put prayers in once written
- A school prayer book
The chaplains will share these boxes with their classes this week. They will then take them outside at lunchtime once or twice a week, set up a prayer area and invite their classmates to spend some time with God.